About the Award
Anders Wall Foundation from Stockholm in association with the European Commission, Directorate General for the Environment, Brussels, the Royal Swedish Academy of Agriculture and Forestry and the "Friends of the Countryside", has decided to introduce an award for individuals who have made a special contribution to the rural environment within the European Union.
Anders Wall Award grants a prize to private individuals who have made a special contribution to the rural environment within the European Union.
- Only private enterprises can enter the competition.
- Their actions must be of importance at multiple levels: local, national and/or European.
- The actions must be based on the use of quality instruments and management practices which contribute to the improvement of the quality of the environment.
Applicants' achievements should preferably include the following elements:
- Preserving and enhancing the landscape.
- Providing biodiversity.
- Preserving the countryside's cultural heritage.
- Contributing to sustainable economic local development.
The landowner of the selected project will receive a diploma of recognition and a prize of €20,000.
Submit your project and share your success!
Deadline: December 31, 2018
Applications must be sent to the following address (if possible both by post and e-mail):
Anders Wall Award
Friends of the Countryside
Rue de Trèves 67
Tel: + 32 (0)2 234 2000
Fax: + 32 (0) 2 234 3009
AND via e-mail to the Award Coordinator at email@example.com
For more information please contact
Ana Rocha, Award Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit www.europeanlandowners.org/awards/anders-wall-award