Optimizing biodiversity gain of European agriculture through regional targeting and adaptive management of conservation tools
Concepción, E.D., Aneva, I., Jay, M., Lukanov, S., Marsden, K., Moreno, G., Oppermann, R., Pardo, A., Piskol, S., Rolo, V., Schraml, A., Díaz, M. (2019)
- Biodiversity-habitat relationships greatly vary among regions and organisms' groups.
- Some of these relationships were non-linear and less significant in complex systems.
- Small field size, connectivity and landscape elements supported overall diversity.
- Small field size, grassland and fallow favoured farmland specialists
- Permanent and cover crops, agroforestry and crop diversification had fewer benefits
Image already added
Available for download at this link.